Perth Generators, Log Splitters, Pressure Washers, Shredders, and Engines.
Yamaha EF1000is Invertor Generator
- Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refueling
- Control panel enables easy access to controls.
- Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation.
- Industry leading system produces higher-quality and cleaner electricity. Results in pure sine wave as clean or cleaner than commercial power and can operate products with built-in microcomputers.
Yamaha EF2000is Invertor Generator
- Safely run products with built-in microcomputers or micro computer-controlled equipment / tools.
- Electrical Overload Breaker: Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- OHV Engine With Cast Iron Cylinder Liner:For longer life, powerful performance and excellent heat dissipation.
- TwinTech™ Capability: Enabling you to connect two EF2000iSC for almost double the power.
Briggs and Stratton 2200 PSI Pressure Washer
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 550E Series™ engine for performance, reliability and a network of nationwide service providers.
- Three Quick-Connect interchangeable nozzles to vary pressure for different cleaning tasks.
- Convenient on-board storage bracket for hose, gun and wand.
- Lightweight frame for easy maneuverability.
- Detergent injection system (syphoning hose) offers increased cleaning power.
Briggs and Stratton 3000 PSI Pressure Washer
- Maximum 3000PSI
- Maximum flow rate of 18.9 litres per minute
- Briggs and Stratton 875 series 190cc engine
- 10mm x 9.1m pressure hose
- Detergent injection system via on-board tank
- 7-in-1 selector spray nozzle
- Heavy duty axial pump
Briggs and Stratton Engines
- Available in a range of sizes to suit a variety of machines and uses.
- Mounting design has never changed so these can even retro fit a Briggs engine from 30-40 years ago!
- One of the most trusted engines in the world, found on the majority of high quality petrol machines
- Most horizontal shaft models feature fuel taps to help reduce engine problems through long periods on no-use
Want more info, or looking for something you don't see?
Give us a call! We are ready to help.